Thursday, May 14, 2009

For my first post I am going to introduce myself. My name is Jared and I live about 15 minutes from Grapevine Lake. I have fished this lake since I was about 5 years old. I am 27 years old and very passionate about fishing, nature and outdoor activities. My favorite freshwater species to fish for is catfish.

I am new to blogging and decided I wanted to try it out. I plan to update this blog whenever I hear news about Lake Grapevine, or when I have a chance to fish myself. This may include fish that were caught by me, or friends. It may include ramps that are open, water levels or pictures of the lake. The primary species I will talk about will be catfish, but occasionally I fish for crappie, sand bass, and carp. It may be updated sporadically at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment